When I get the opportunity to travel to new markets I like to get out and see as many stores as I can.
My recent trip to Paris, France was a great one with lots of interesting observations that could be of use to you too.
Here is a sneak peek at the Top 10 observations I collected during my time in Paris.
- Monoprix – Proximity Retailing At It’s Best
- Carrefour Get Serious About Proximity Retailing
- Picard – Frozen Food Goes Gourmet
- Simple Solution for the Spice Category
- Grocery Delivery Makes a Comeback
- Innocent – Watch This Brand
- Sephora Champs Elysees – Retail Tourist Attraction
- Great Merchandising From Sephora
- Gift Cards Get Sophisticated
- Carrefour – “Things Are Getting Better”
Download the full Market Visit Report for all the details.