Well, with the exception of a few more days, 2010 is officially in the books and it definitely has been a year with plenty of interesting developments.
Since we launched our weekly e-newsletter in February, the response has been phenomenal and we are happy that we are adding value to our retailer and supplier subscribers.
Below you will find the Top 10 stories of 2010 as voted by your clicks. Some great stories for sure and a fabulous way to recap the year that was 2010.
We wish you multitudes of success in 2011 and we hope to continue to add value to your business on a weekly basis!
- Costco’s Challenge for CPG Vendors
- Canada’s Retailers and Vendors Must Collaborate More
- More Bad News for #3 and #4 Brands
- AMA – The Grinch That Tried to Steal Halloween
- Canadian Consumer Confidence Continues to Surge Ahead of the US
- Loblaw: Little Changes Big Impact
- Walmart Canada Launches Loyalty Program
- Inside Safeway’s New EDLP Program
- How Sobeys Is Taking On Loblaws
- New Zellers Concept Stores Tested in Winnipeg
Not getting our newsletter yet? Sign up here.